Friday, September 26, 2008

Three's a Crowd!

Hugo says, "What??? Mowgley and I are just playing with Porky".



"Ah, Dude... thanks for ratting me out."

"I AM A CAT."

"Cat's nap and we hunt... we don't play with dead pigs."

"You are ruining my image and now the world knows I'm a dog at heart...", Mowgley says.

16 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's a very cute picture. I truly admire how some pets can cohabit with different animals. I currently have a pet rabbit and a pet dog...luckily my dog doesn't attack the rabbit...but they still don't like to be placed next to each other.

Unknown said...

Yoo wud neveh catch Molly or I sitting wif Jake our woofie! Yoo is brave Mowgley!

~ Shadow ~

Anonymous said...

I currently have a pet rabbit and a pet dog...luckily my dog doesn't attack the rabbit.

PurrPrints said...

That's ok...I have two kitties who are dogs at heart--maybe you all could start a support group :)

Anonymous said...

Hello.This is first time for me to visit your site.
How cute the photo is!
I have a cat and guppies aquarium, and love to ride a horse.
I also take care of a dog which is rescued from a shelter until the dog find foster home.
I'm happy if you link to my site.
baratch's pet blog

Anonymous said...

ohhhh they are so cute, i once had cat and dog and they were always slipping together :)

Anonymous said...

haha nice, i have 2 dogs where one plays with the cat and the other one hates the cat. it's quite nice! :)

Ruby and Penny said...

I love to play with kitties. We don't have a dead pig to share though.

Have a good day

Ruby

Anonymous said...

You must have passed the time so nicely with the crowd.

Anonymous said...

My parents make me play nice with the cat too. It gets so annoying!

Anonymous said...

ah .. i know you are a cat but who is rocky?? the dog or that toy???

Anonymous said...

This is first time for me to visit your site. That's a very cute picture. You seems to hunter. But all pets are not same like you. Anyway i love to read the post. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

wow the cat and the dog all together its a very wonderful thing.

Anonymous said...

Luckiest dog in the earth.

Anonymous said...

I also take care of a dog which is rescued from a shelter until the dog find foster home.

Anonymous said...

You are really a gentle dog. You know the courtesy with a cat. There are lot of things to learn from you.