Saturday, October 25, 2008

Silly Sylvester

This is my older brother Sylvester - he's a CAT and doesn't really like me, but he puts up with me! Grandma says we both have to be good boys and get along. If he liked playing chase we could have a lot more fun!

We look alike don't we? I guess we get that from Grandma...


8 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

He looks like little bit afraid. What actually happen infront of him?

Anonymous said...

My dog has to tolerate the cat grooming her in the name of being good boys and girls getting along. But she does not hesitate to eat the cats food for her troubles.

Jackie said...

Goodness Sylvester you look just like me. Wonder if your Dad popped over to South Africa at some stage?

James

Anonymous said...

He does look like he is startled by something that he saw. You could make some good captions for that photo. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see your grandma. Can you give some old and new photo of your grandma?

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Thats a beautiful creature. It is obvious he got good grooming before posing for the picture.

Anonymous said...

The CAT does looks a bit naughty one!