Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dress-up? Uh, no thanks!

Talk about undignified! Grandma made Hugo wear the undies since Kaia wouldn't, and he was not very happy. He did play along good naturedly enough for a short time but threatened to sue if this picture was published!



Wearing a shirt wasn't much better.



What a dog's life...



Arrrrr... now playing pirate was much more fun!

33 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

OOPS... We all seen Hugo in his undies!! You're looking so adorable in the last picture wearing a shirt.

Anonymous said...

hey sweety why are you looking so upset in both pictures ... but you are looking very handsome in second picture. but what is in your eyes in second picture .... TEARS ???? is it ??? why?????

Anonymous said...

Great Article.. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting like this wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these nice pictures! This dog is looking so funny :D

I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!

Sushi said...

Love the pics Hugo , you shouldn't sue anybody!

Jackie said...

That face, being such a he-man Hugo is not amused LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow this cutie little dog looks so funny in this dress :)

I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!

Anonymous said...

This dog is amazing, it reminds me of my friend little dog :)
I’ve been really enjoying checking up your posts from time to time. Looking forward to see your future posts :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Unknown said...

hehe I wonder if we can get the mom to put undies on Jake our woofie? Hugo, he is just like yoo only he's still a pup, which makes it easier to chase him - just sayin.

Anonymous said...

hey hugo you are looking so cute wearing a shirt:)

Anonymous said...

Firstly thanks for sharing, Secondly you blog design is excellent some blogs have way to much advertising and are hard to read. I wish your site the all the best for the future.

Kind Regards Loren

Anonymous said...

It is very nice article. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Nice post and thanx for sharing, its cool, hoping to read more post such like this in the future from you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey... Hugo.. how are you missing the last trip? you looks little bit sad.

Anonymous said...

Wow this cutie little dog looks so funny in this dress :)

I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a guide dog raiser in Seattle, WA. The puppy I am currently raising is named Shep. I love your blog and I love reading about other people's animal/pet experiences. I also have a website where I sell pet supplies and i have a blog on it also about guide dogs. I built the site to try and help raise money for guide dogs and other animal charities. Also it would be a huge help if you would like to do a post about guide dogs and my website and maybe add a link to my site on your blog somewhere. thanks, my email is maayan.gordon@lakesideschool.org

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these nice pictures! This dog is looking so funny :D

I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great blog! We'd like to invite you to join our DogTime Blog Network.

DogTime is the largest online community of animal lovers with nearly 8.2 million unique visitors per month and over 150 member sites across the pet category. Please visit www.Dogtime.com to learn more about our mission.

As a DogTime Blog Star many more pet enthusiasts will see and read your blog and provide you with the opportunity to share your love of animals. Once the network is up and running (in the next week) there will also be an opportunity to qualify to make advertising revenue.

Participation is simple, as we will use your existing RSS feed to feature your blog and posts. If you would like to participate simply reply to this email with the URL of your RSS feed.

For more details about the benefits of participating in the DogTime Blog Network please refer to our FAQs here: http://dogtime.com/dogtime-blog-network-faq.html.

Thanks, and we hope you Find Your Wag!

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting and funny :) You definitely made my day with this awesome post. I am always searching for informative stuff like this! I will check here often for more cool stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hugo doesn't like to get dress up all the times.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been really enjoying checking up your posts from time to time.

Anonymous said...

You're looking so adorable in the last picture wearing a shirt.

Anonymous said...

Hugo you really rock in all the costmes. I send you my love.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool, I love this dog :)

Anonymous said...

You looks so steady.. Are you not comfortable with the dress?

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your quality articles! I wish I had time and patience to make my blog like yours. Thanks for the informative information you share. Bookmarked your blog.

Anonymous said...

OOPS... We all seen Hugo in his undies!! You're looking so adorable in the last picture wearing a shirt.

Anonymous said...

The pic of you in your undies it too funny! Do you always wear boxers or do you sometimes wear briefs?

Anonymous said...

huh.........
Did u think for a moment that their many ppl of world who has not a single pic of shirt!

Anonymous said...

I can say with out any confusion that the likest dog of the earth is hugo.

Anonymous said...

Who dressed you up like that. He/she is really a talent guy.

Anonymous said...

Wow hugo looks so wonderful in that checked shirt.