Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hugo Loves Boating!


... and he loves seeing starfish...

...and mussels...

... and pretending he's lying on a beach in Hawaii...

... and more starfish!

47 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Hugo. Looking good in that life vest.

Anonymous said...

Oh Hugo! You look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Hugo Says :
We found the information you post really useful, and we decided to make a review about it in our website.
You can check it out at : http://www.mombu.com/pets/general-chat/t-mombu-recommends-hugo-says-1673929.html#post6435836
Our score is : 8.4

Anonymous said...

Hey.. You are wearing a life bag... why. In that nice place you should not use odd stuffs. without that thin you looks great. Are those star fishes in the last pic alive? Looks they are in danger.

Anonymous said...

I thinks every dog love to boating.

Anonymous said...

seems that your hugo is a very smart dog.

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures indeed! I love Hugo and particularly that hawaii beach pic is fantastic. You have compelled me to bookmark your blog and here it is: http://www.mister-wong.com/user/anderson365/

Bluetooth Anderson.

Anonymous said...

Its very Nice pictures of Hugo. He is looking someone in the picture. Hugo is a good dog.

Sweet Pea 48 said...

Love the pictures of Hugo!

Anonymous said...

With interest I pursue here those always well and understandable written contributions and would like here gladly a greeting from Bavaria in Germany to leave!

Anonymous said...

I minded on you. You didn't tell me that you are going there. I planned to go out with you.

Anonymous said...

awww... You are looking absolutely fabulous in these photos Hugo.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Hugo. Will Hugo be making it to IZEAFest 2008?

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Hugo

Oooh, those things look slimy. Hope they're not dangerous.
Desert Pups here just roaming the neighborhood and looking for pals cause we're new in town.

Woof, woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life inside the Fence.

Anonymous said...

From time to time I look over this site with its well written contributions. I am pleased about the interesting contributions and would like to express my radix complement in addition! Greetings from Germany!

Sushi said...

I want a life vest and have this kind of adventure too! Thing is I can see sea things because I'm far from it. Have to go to the lake beach with the vest!Thanks for having me here.

Anonymous said...

Cool photos Hugo. U are looking fabulous.

Anonymous said...

awww!!! little Hugo..You are really looking cute on this pic...

Jackie said...

Hugo, you seem to have had a wonderful day out and what great photos were taken.

Helen said...

I love the Hawaiian flowers round his neck!

Unknown said...

Those starfish look very cool! What a great place to explore.

Tatum Tot said...

All those things look like so much fun! I want to lie on the beach too with a pink thingy on my neck... ooo how fun! And chase Star Fishes!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great resource.I'm very interesting to read your blog. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous said...

The dyson is awesome! I wish I had one!

Anonymous said...

good dyson good keep it up.interesting article.i wish i had a nice one.

Anonymous said...

Your post is so deferent.Hugo...like your friend Dyson!

Anonymous said...

I like Dyson too cause Dysons is certified doggy asthma and allergy friendly.I like this type dogs.

Anonymous said...

all of the pictures of hugo are nice.i think hugo is the most smart dog all over the world.is not it hugo?

Anonymous said...

nice pics Hug...anyway i dont like dogs...anyway thanks for sharing.

Matt said...

awesome pictures. Visiting via entrecard.

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics indeed. Great nature and lovely dog :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post.Keep on posting more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey... Hugo... The star fishes looks nasty. Did you touch them?

Anonymous said...

Are those star fishes in the last pic alive? Looks they are in danger.

Anonymous said...

That's really nice post. I have already bookmarked it.

Keep it up always. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

awww!!! little Hugo..You are really looking cute on this pic...

Anonymous said...

seems that your hugo is a very smart dog.

Anonymous said...

Its very Nice pictures of Hugo. He is looking someone in the picture. Hugo is a good dog.

Anonymous said...

awww... You are looking absolutely fabulous in these photos Hugo.

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics indeed. Great nature and lovely dog :)

Anonymous said...

all of the pictures of hugo are nice.i think hugo is the most smart dog all over the world.is not it hugo?

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Hugo. Looking good in that life vest.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post, my friend will be so exciting to check this. I really appreciate your work over here :)

Anonymous said...

Have you bought any star fish(living one) for your ac curium? You should have bring one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hugo... I love it too. You can join with me sometime.

window repair said...

I'm glad you're back to posting. I love reading about your shopping adventures and great finds. Your outfits are always super cute too! Very inspirational. Please come visit my site windows
when you got time.

High Risk lenders said...

Cute looking hugo on the beach.. :)