Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hugo's Mixer Mystery

Hugo says, "Grandma and I are going to make doggie cookies!" We make them every year - Grandma says it's a tradition! Well, it's only a 1 year old tradition since I am ONLY one year old, but a tradition has to start somewhere.

So, Grandma went to her cupboard this morning to get out the old 1970's hand mixer and the cupboard was bare! She found the pancake griddle, the blender, the corkscrew and the potato masher... but no mixer. Who stole the mixer? Where'd it go? How can we make doggie bone shaped cookies? It's a mystery! Please help me solve the mystery so I can have cookies...

Okay, the last time she saw the mixer was... ummmmm.... in February 2006 when she made a birthday cake for her friend. Then it disappeared. It is nowhere in the house - and I know because I have a good nose to sniff out anything associated with food. Grandma has searched every cupboard and corner of the kitchen.

Wait now, did we take it somewhere? Where could we have taken it? Can you guess? Maybe she had to take it with her when she went somewhere and it was left behind. Come on now, guess where it could be - Hugo will send you a fabulous prize if you figure it out!!! In Hugo's 'pinion Grandma needs a Hamilton Beach® Mixer which is big enough so it won't go missing! She has lots of empty space on her counter and it would look nice sitting there ready to make cookies and cakes and bread. Oh, Hugo says he's hungry!

Grandma puts a picture of a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer on her fridge every year just before Christmas hoping Grandpa will buy her one, but it never shows up under the tree. Maybe this year...

So, here's Grandma and I wondering where the old mixer might be. Please help me by watching the video to see if you can pick up any clues as to where it is - and let us know. I'm hungry for cookies and a new Eclectrics® Mixer would be the cat's meow!














5 Bones to Share:

Kara said...

Aw, what a cute little dog!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! That's great!
Have you checked the dog house?
Maybe the thrift store...
You obviously need a new mixer so you can make Hugo cookies :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute dog!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Hugo did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Aaaw! I LOVE Boston Terriers! My fiance and I want to get one when we get married. We also want to get a French Bulldog.