Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hugo says... To My Royal Subjects...

YOU may now address me as King Hugo!



Once again, I'm wearing my cousin Kaia's belongings.... She did not want to wear her
tiara, so I chose it as my royal insignia. I am now King Hugo of the Schmidt House.

No mean comments allowed or you will all be thrown in the dungeon. See, this is my serious look and I mean it.

I AM KING!

5 Bones to Share:

Helen said...

Aww that's so cute!
I have just discovered your new blog, because I haven't posted for a while, so I have just written something and now I am replying to your comment!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

LOL. He hates his life sometimes - Especially when he HAS to wear his girl cousins belongings...
"I'm a boy damnit" thats what he came home & told me :)

Anonymous said...

lollollollollol!!! :)
nice shots!!

Anonymous said...

hugo looks nice on that tiara

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is so nice.