Friday, October 5, 2007

Hugo says...

My Mom dressed me in my Doggles so I could go for a ride in Grandma's T-Bird with the top down! She worries I might get a fly in my eye or something dumb like that. You know how Moms worry. See, how well my Doggles fit? I'm a year old and probably won't grow much more, except sideways of course... haha... like Grandpa! I'm a big boy now.

But, I'm not too old to still kiss my Mommy goodbye. I think I'll marry my Mom when I grow up.

5 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

oh yes the dog is cool

Anonymous said...

Hugo go swimming :-)!?!

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Your looking far to cool, Hugo! I found your side through the little pink Blog Rush thingy in my sidebar. Me and my hooman mommy Sanni are glad to meet you. Did you know your Grandma Heather and my hooman mommy are blogging pals?

*nose-licks*

Anonymous said...

CUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!!

Windyridge said...

Oh he's a love! So cute.