Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hugo Goes Clam Digging



Hugo loves digging for clams and picking up oysters on the beach. He actually chews at the shells until they pop open and he slurps up the fruit of his labor!



Hugo knows how to show his appreciation to his new friend Linda. WHO has oyster breath???

14 Bones to Share:

Ways to make extra money said...

That's a cute dog named Hugo.

answerstash said...

Hugo is very cute. I want to huge it.

Anonymous said...

Hugo your simply adorable!!! xxx

Lena said...

Your dog is really very nice. I am a great lover of animals and I have two dogs and two parrots. Love between you is really great and it was very nice to see.

Emily and Ike said...

So cute!
Ike

Bridal Updos said...

Hugo, you are cute. Love you darling.

Jessica
Resumes Writer

I is Jake said...

Hugo, dood! Clams really? Dey look like rocks there. I wonder if mom and dad will let me do dat sum time? I do not like water much, do yoo fink dat the clams wud jus crawl towards me instead? Dat wud be FUN!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

venice hotels said...

Hugo is so cute!!! (and he has more adventures than I do which for me is too sad)

Konstantinfo Blogs said...

Hi,
Your blog is do-follow but when we will post our comment it will be count in no-follow. So I can't post my comment with our sites.

Thanks

Wedding invitations said...

Such a cutiepie dog!!!Love you baby.

traffic attorneys said...

hugo is so......... cute.
I love his innocent cute nose.
give my love to him.

Score Piano said...

thanks so funny, a funny dog. hahaha

Free Mp3 Songs said...

This photos are very nice.Thanks

Chicken Tractor said...

Awww, one of my best friend's name is Hugo!
But you are adddorable, Hugo!!