I remember the sweet, new puppy smell of Teddy Bear Hugo. He was the most adorable pup in the world and stole my heart.
Hugo is nearly 4 years old now and my best friend. I would be lost without him, but sometimes I wish he would just GET LOST! He loves to go play on the beach, dig in the mud, rocks and even the salt water to find oysters and clams. He carries them up to the grass, chews until he cracks the shells apart then slurps up the yummy, RAW, 'delicacy'. I prefer mine with no bits of shell, washed with clean fresh water, battered, breaded and fried beyond recognition! But, not Hugo - the smellier, saltier and grosser, the better he likes it.
Does your dog suffer from itching? Does he scratch continually and sometimes stink beyond belief? I have to tell you Hugo does, especially after being in the saltwater and he hates bathtime, making me feel guilty about his suffering. Since bathtime is a daily chore with Hugo when we're at Egmont I worry about his skin getting dry and itchy and hate to use a dog shampoo that doesn't wash out easily. I don't think dogs were meant to be sweet smelling all the time, but since Hugo sleeps with me I don't want that dirty, wet dog smell in my bed!
An all natural dog shampoo 'Dogosuds' ® made by Dinovite, sounds ideal to me to keep Hugo clean, and to keep his skin and coat healthy.
Here are the benefits of 'Dogosuds':
• Makes your dog smell CLEAN and WONDERFUL for a long time.
• Lathers beautifully ... and RINSES EASILY!
• Contains 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils that have natural, healing properties
• Gentle soothing shampoo works well for sensitive skin.
• Is a NATURAL FLEA DETERRENT
• Contains NO CHEMICALS, NO PERFUMES, NO FILLERS, nothing to irritate or dry your dog's skin!
• Also works great to remove SKUNK odor!
I had to laugh at the thought of the last benefit. We do have skunks around Egmont and I'd hate to have Hugo run into one of those! If Dinovite makes a product to remove the skunky smell of a dog who got on the wrong end of a skunk, it sounds perfect to me.