Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Arrrrr... Where Ya Been Pirate Chicken?


OH, my fried friend, pirate chicken appeared today out of nowhere! Grandma and I were at the boat this morning and he wasn't there, then this afternoon when we went back to the boat again, he came out to play.

I love my pirate chicken. He's my best friend when I'm on the boat with Grandma and Grandpa. I haven't seen him for the longest time and I really missed him.

We had lunch together, but I don't think he enjoyed it quite as much as I! I hope he comes back again when his neck heals.

6 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

Pirate chicken? Wow, I know my little one hasn't named her turtle yet. Maybe I need to help her along. Looks to be a grand time though.

Anonymous said...

Glad you showed that pirate who's boss! Gotta keep them in line, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hugo:

How much does a pirate pay to have his ears pierced?

A buck an ear!

yukyukyuk

Karen said...

LOL I love Hugo. Is there a fan club?

Anonymous said...

Does this pirate chicken have a buried treasure. If anyone can get that info out of that chicken, it would be you.

Anonymous said...

It looks like love at first sight!