Friday, January 11, 2008

Wait Just a Doggone Minute....


... how can this be true?

Hugo says he made a Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com and might qualify for a treat from Grandma if he's right!

ZenniOptical offers prescription glasses (yes - glasses, frame and all with UV protection, anti scratch coating, a case and more - all guaranteed) starting at only $8.00!



It really is the truth - and the reason for this great price? No middledogsmen and a minimal advertising budget. Check out ZenniOptical for all your eyeglass needs - they have a full selection and shipping/handling is only $4.95 per order.

Arf, arf - Hugo says "Grandma, may I have a treat please for letting you know about this doggone good site?".

4 Bones to Share:

Rachel said...

That is an adorable doggie! What a great site! My husband wears glasses and although our insurance is great, I'll have to check this out!
Thanks Hugo!

Anonymous said...

Ah... If I could have a dog like this one....

Nice one U have.

Mo and The Purries said...

For real?
I'll have to check this out!
Thanks, Hugo!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little dog. Reminds me of mine!