Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hugo says...

... UH, OH! I'm in big trouble with Grandpa...



I found this really yummy piece of carpet to chew and pull and it feels good on my teeth. It fights back but I win if I pull hard enough. Then I have to spit out the staples and bits of fluff.

Grandpa says I'm a bad boy because I'm ruining the corner of the carpet on the stairs. Well, I didn't know it mattered that much and now I'm in the dog house. Grandpa won't even talk to me except to say 'Bad Dog', Mommy is not home and Grandma is blogging.

What's a doggie to do when he's bored?

4 Bones to Share:

AVCr8teur said...

Thanks for dropping your Entrecard. Hugo is sure cute. When my Rat Terrier gets bored, I play frisbee and ball with Maverick in the house. He also loves chews at night.

Meadow and Her Kitties said...

Ooops...LOL. Seems that carpet destruction is a favorite pet past-time. I've got three cats in my apartment, and there are several spots where the carpet is pretty mangled. Guess that's what the pet deposit is for LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... he says the right thing. I have 100% support to him.

Dog Training said...

Looks like Hugo needs some serious dog training