Tuesday, March 20, 2007

...this is my handsome friend Stanley

and I want to go to Stanley's
house to play with the green ribbon.

Stanley's Grandma is Suzi at What it Shwas and it looks like the whole family has a lot of fun at her house!

She had a guest blogger, Mr Mahi Mahi stop by to tell his tale of woe - it was a short day for him and I don't think he likes fishermen now.

Hugo says Stanley receives his 'Top Dog' Award today for being one handsome, fun loving guy - even if his Grandma does think he's a Spaz.

Come on Stanley - please share that green ribbon so I can play too!

2 Bones to Share:

Karen said...

Aw! That is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, thanks! Stanley appreciates all the attention, and he would be delighted beyond barks if Hugo would come and play! I'd break out a whole spool of ribbon, even!