Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lovin' the Lady Chicken

11 Bones to Share:

I is Jake said...

Hai Hugo! Boy dat ChickHen looks fun to playplayplay wif! I wuds shake and shake and shake it wif my mouth and then put a big ole bite out of it!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

BarbaraRae said...

I'll share a bone with you Hugo! That is a really cute picture of you and the Lady chicken!

7 keajaiban dunia said...

hahaha.. dog is funny

GSD Adventures said...

That is a pretty awesome toy!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Brind'Amour said...

Nice chicken!

Brind'Amour

Ike said...

What up dog? I'm Ike, nice to meet you and your chicken.
Ike

sweet_shelo said...

Oh Hugo is adorable...=)

Jannay said...

This is an interesting image. I love dogs. I had a poodle but it die because it was very old. I am not of those people who do not want a new pet if their pet die or lose. I rejoice that I buy a little puppy.

Ana l Vinyl Flooring said...

Oh,Hugo is so cute and adorable! Look at the picture, he really strike a pose..lol

Redesigning Web said...

haha the chicken is so funny with the dress

Nicole Weeverink said...

This is an interesting image. I love dogs. I had a poodle but it die because it was very old. I am not of those people who do not want a new pet if their pet die or lose. I rejoice that I buy a little puppy.