Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Busy...

... enjoying the sunshine!





Someone has to do this difficult job of soaking in the heat and relaxing, while others work for a living!



See my friend Mikey? He's working hard at installing the canvas cover for the bridge so we can sit up top and relax - even when it's raining. Lucky someone works around here because my job is to look cool.

Last year I had a nice cushion on the bow but Grandpa seems to have forgotten about my comfort level and hasn't put it out yet for me to sit on. What's the hold up Grandpa? I'm ready for summer time fun in the sun!

11 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture and looking very cool.

Anonymous said...

It is looking a very nice picture. The journey was so pleasant.

Anonymous said...

I thought you would give more pic of you but I am a bit dissapointed. Any way... Nice look Hugo.

Anonymous said...

Seem both of you are enjoying the sunshine above the sea. I believed that is a great day for you

Anonymous said...

its so good to keep own self busy.

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are so busy to enjoy the fun in the sun. Its so good.

Anonymous said...

ya me too I believed that is a great day for you.

Anonymous said...

You deserve to enjoy the summer Hugo! Don't forget your sunscreen though!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I can see that you are too much busy with your relaxation. I love to get busy like this.

Anonymous said...

They sitting style of you is really so attractive.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are looking so busy. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up. It is very nice pictures.