Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hugo Says...


... I'm a bit sad today...my Mommy isn't here and I think I miss her.

I've played with all my toys, ran up and down the stairs and even gone for a walk with Grandpa. I almost chased Sylvester, but Grandma yelled at me and the cat ran away and I had to sit on my mat.




Grandma told me Mommy's gone on a 'cation and said something about a beach. I wanted to go play on the beach with my Mommy, but Grandma said I couldn't.

If you see my Mommy on the beach, tell her I want to play on the beach too, okay? I think I love my Mommy almost as much as I love my red and black rings!

4 Bones to Share:

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Awwwww... don´t be sad, Hugo!

Your mommy will return soon... and she´ll be veeeery relaxed! Enjoy your own vacation with your grandma and grandpa!

-*-*-*-*-

I gave you an award - please come and see

Travis Andrews said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm home :D With a nice tan!

Anonymous said...

Hugo...... I'm going over the beach now and U have my word that I'll look for ur mom there. If I find her I'll send her to u to bring u to the beach..