Monday, January 28, 2008

Hugo Says...

... arf, arf, arf .. there are some cool sites popping up in the blogosphere!








Have you joined Trafficera yet? It will increase the traffic to your site - incredibly! Hugo and Grandma joined this morning and traffic to their 3 blogs has more than doubled.

Sign up with our referral link and join the GPTBlogger team - let me know and my team leader will send you an invite :)

4 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hugo,
yes we've joined and think it's great. Our visitors have increased a lot too.
Abby & Rosie

Anonymous said...

Hey Hugo! I just found your blog today. I had not even heard of Trafficera. I will look into it a little more today.
Thanks for the tip!

Tracy A. Phaup said...

Thanks for sharing!

I signed up; I'm not sure how you would find me though (smile).

My user name is trraacy...

So far I don't have a team or a friend there, so connecting with you would be a beautiful thing.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Take care,
Tracy A. Phaup
http://www.money-mastermind-gym-club.com

Anonymous said...

I found out about your blog yesterday,and I am thankful for that. Lots of info here. Thanks for the link