Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hugo says...

... tie that spring line right here to the cleat Grandma!



I need to go ashore, not now, but right NOW. Otter bay has a huge parking lot to run a marathon

and it's a very doggy friendly place (as long as I stay off the grass in front of the gift shop). Heehee... Grandpa let me sneak onto the grass for just a minute cause none of the rules ever really apply to us Smith's! Well, that seems fair to me...


Here are our friends Dick and his daughter, Deanna, near the swimming pool (that's for people only too). Grandma and Grandpa hadn't seen Dick for 9 years. Dick came all the way from Australia to visit us and spend a few days on our boat. He says he's coming back every weekend!!!


1 Bones to Share:

Anonymous said...

Hi! The pics of Hugo seems really great..See i left my two dogs, a chihuahua and a great dane at my parents' house and i'm already missing them. So today I just accidently reach your blog and the pic reminds me of chihuahua who also have same color and look.. And currently I am also looking for small toy dog like hugo that is relatively clean, does not bark a lot and has a sweet, calm personality in New Jersey...