Monday, September 17, 2007

Hugo says...

... he still has a tummy ache...

The vet said he couldn't have people food and he needed a new type of food which would eliminate all his gas. That seems perfectly logical and reasonable, but it hasn't solved the problem of his diarrhea. Why is he having a problem?

The vet also seemed to think he is too thin. To me he looks fit and trim - not stalky and unattractive the way some Boston Terriers seem. Of course he is only 11 months old and shouldn't be fat - yet.

As I was researching the loose stool and it's possible causes, I came across a web site named Welcome Ranch which is filled with Boston Terrier information and gave me a few ideas. Perhaps the change in diet is causing the diarrhea - although he suffered from it before his food change.

Poor little poopy dog - I feel so sorry for him and so helpless...


0 Bones to Share: